Search This Blog

Monday 27 August 2012

Addictedtoebooks.com

Self publishing my novels is great as I get to learn from all my advertising mistakes, however, finding websites that will review my novel, advertise my work and interview authors is difficult and can take time away from doing what all us authors do best...write!

That is why I am always grateful to those who research and believe in my work and take the time to come on the, 'Bombay Mixx' roller-coaster ride!


I would like to thank www.addictedtoebooks.com for doing just that!



Ninth novel on the homepage list, this website is a library for avid readers to use to find the best eBooks on the market.

With a variety of genres to choose from, I am glad, 'Bombay Mixx' is not only advertised on the website but is also receiving positive reviews from new customers!


Thank you guys! xoxo


Website - www.bombaymixx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment