Search This Blog

Saturday 18 August 2012

Bombay Mixx is now available to borrow on Amazon's KDP Select Program!

Hello everyone,

This is just a short post to say after doing A LOT of research, I have decided to use Amazon's KDP Select Program for Bombay Mixx.

I'm not sure if I will be using this program for the Bombay Mixx Sequel but we will see at the end of the 90 days.

If you would prefer to borrow Bombay Mixx instead of buying it outright then please go to the Bombay Mixx page on Amazon for further details: http://www.amazon.com/Bombay-Mixx-ebook/dp/B008CINC5C/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1345297706&sr=1-1&keywords=bombay+mixx

Many thanks and again...Happy Reading! :)

PS - More FREE women's fiction short stories on the way! 

Website - www.bombaymixx.com 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, absolutely gorgeous website! Other than that, I thank you for contacting me! I replied to your email so please send over you copy and I would be glad to review it for you!

    ReplyDelete